Catholic Charities offers gas cards for families who are traveling long distance to get medical care for a child under age 18. Families are eligible for up to 4 cards each year. Call 812-423-5456 or email for more information.
Utilities and Rent
Catholic Charities offers financial assistance for utility bills and rent. Call for help at 8:30 a.m. on MONDAY mornings.
We can help you if:
1. We have not helped you in the past twelve months.
2. The bill is in your name -- you must bring proof for the caseworker.
3. Utility bills must be in disconnect status.
4. Rent must be at least 25 days late.
5. You must owe $100 or less.
CALL 812-423-5456 IF YOU QUALIFY!